Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sailmaking > Sail Numbers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedWrinkly Insignia material

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrinkly Insignia material
    Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:07pm
I went to use my insignia material today, and either it was the end of the roll or it was just shipped wrapped around a 1.5" diameter tube.  Either way, when I try to flatten it, it wrinkles and creases.  Hard to draw a pattern on it when it is cylindrical.  I tried just letting it sit for a few days to relax, but that only helped a little. I can probably smooth the wrinkles as I adhere it, but am I going to be able to get the creases out?

-Sue
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:31pm
Hi Sue,

Try it and generally it lays down fine after the stiff backing paper is removed. But if it does not please call to start a support case. Email me directly if you have any issues - matt@sailrite.com
Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic