Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous Topics > General Miscellaneous Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy??/

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denaligal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy??/
    Posted: 15 September 2010 at 2:09am

Hello everyone I'm in Olympia Wa. and i'm wondering where can I find Sailrite machines???

saltoricco View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltoricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 2:28pm
I bought my Sailrite through Craigslist. Otherwise I would have asked my local mechanic, he once mentioned he could get me one. Don't know whether Sailrite has a dealer program. Did you notice, one of the entries for the project contest lives in WA state and mentioned having bought the machine from a local shop. I don't remember which entry it was, but there aren't that many.

Here's the contest: http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/47230/voteable_entries

Edited by saltoricco - 17 September 2010 at 2:30pm
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 2:34pm
There are currently over 160 entries. Click "See All Entries".

Sailrite does have dealers throughout the United States that are serviced by one master distributor. You can call around to your local sewing machine stores and I am sure you will find at least one that will either have the machine in stock or get one for you. You can always buy directly from Sailrite as well!

Thanks, Matt Grant
Sailrite

Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic