Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sailmaking > Sail Repair
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the best way to sell an antique sail boat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedWhat is the best way to sell an antique sail boat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adelgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the best way to sell an antique sail boat
    Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:51am
I recently inherited this boat -- 1937, 35 feet, with sails and a restored motor. Unfortunately, the motor is the only restored item. The rest of the boat is need of structural work in order to make her sea-worthy once again. She was once (and can become again) a beautiful vessel. I am not knowledgable about sail boats, so I would like the future owner to be someone who will give her the care and attention she needs. I am sure that she will be an ideal investment for someone, who is willing to do (or fund) the repair work. Once the work has been completed, she will surely be worth a considerable amount of money, given her age. I sell lots of items on ebay, but somehow think that is not the best venue for this kind of transaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mbt men shoes mbt womens shoes mbt men shoes sale

Edited by Adelgren - 01 July 2011 at 5:13am
carlbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:00am
wow... it is an interesting boat. Dont you want to sell it? I can offer you a good price for it
columnweddingdresses View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote columnweddingdresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:12am
That's cool. "I am not knowledgable about sail boats, so I would like the future owner to be someone who will give her the care and attention she needs."Maybe you can sell it .

Empire Wedding Dresses
New Style Wedding Dresses
Column Wedding Dresses
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic