Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sewing Machines > Home Sewing Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedTension issue?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tension issue?
    Posted: 06 June 2017 at 8:11am
Hi all, I have a 'similar' machine to the LSZ1 that sews beautifully in forward but when it comes to reverse, the bottom and more so the top tension become loose. I have increased bobbin and top tensions but still in reverse they seem to stay loose. I also adjusted the feed cam a little to increase tension range but this has not solved the problem. The underside stitches look a little skewed in reverse. I have been using v92 thread and a size 20 needle and trying to adjust to two layers of sunbrella. Cap spring looks perfect and timing looks pretty good as well. I am running out of solutions to try and any thoughts would be appreciated. Kindest regards, Bruce.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic