Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous Topics > General Miscellaneous Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedStandard Scatter Cushion Sizes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tartanguiness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Standard Scatter Cushion Sizes
    Posted: 30 June 2016 at 8:24am
Hi - can you tell me standard sizes of scatter cushions pads (inserts) in the US - making cushion covers in UK for my niece in the US and taking covers in my suitcase in August but not enough room for the pads - Can I buy them from you to ship to her in NH.  Thanks

Zach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2016 at 8:16am
Hello,

There is no universal size for the inserts, they vary based on application and location. Sailrite offers them in 14" x 14", 16" x 16", 18" x 18", 20" x 20", 24" x 24", 26" x 26", 30" x 30". Link to them is here: http://www.sailrite.com/Supreme-Poly-Fil-Soft-Touch-Square-Pillow-Forms?custcol9=41. These were the options we deemed most popular for our customers.

Edited by Zach - 22 July 2016 at 8:16am
Zach Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic