Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sewing Machines > Sailrite Sewing Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sailrite lsz1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaptein snorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sailrite lsz1
    Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:05am
Hello Grant just got hold of a lsz1 with a bent bottom plate as the machine was dropped
i managed to weld the carting ok but as i had to strip almost the whole machine i have upset  al the timing bits for sure. do you have a full manual i can have so i can complete the job
many thanks
Confused 
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:45am
We have nothing with the detail you will need to put everything back together again. It takes about three months for us to train a new tech to fully assembly a machine from scratch properly. I am afraid the only thing I can offer you is hook timing information that is found on the Advanced Maintenance DVD that Sailrite sells.
Sorry.
Matt

Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
kaptein snorr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaptein snorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2010 at 2:42am
Hello Grant

Do you mean that you do not have any support for your customers who bought a machine out here if there the problem is just more than hook timing, what about walking foot timing?
does that mean that you suggest to throw a otherwise perfect machine?
I read all about how good sailrite suport is on your webside, but your answer does not support that
so where do i go from here?
money is not the problem here
many thanks
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2010 at 8:31am
If the bed was broken and the whole machine needs to be readjusted it will cost you more to have it sent to Sailrite and have it reworked than to buy a new machine. This is just a fact of life. We are much quicker at following our production process model than disassembling and building machines from scratch. We do not ever expect a customer to have to do this so we don't make the information available. Even if I worked on your machine and most of the top and left side had to be reworked it would take me the better part of a full day to build and reset it (read as costly). And this assumes that problems are not encountered from the original physical damage that rendered the machine useless in the first place. So yes, my answer is that Sailrite is not in the business of helping customers fix scrap machines. I hope this makes sense to you.

But if all you need is information on the foot timing and height adjustment of the feet, I do have a video on that in a support case. I would be happy to send it to you if you would email me at matt@sailrite.com. Anything that is an area on the machine that might at some point down the road require user adjustment on a serviceable machine will be supported by Sailrite. In this case you are just asking for too much!

In fact I will email you all support cases of areas of adjustment that might be relevant. Just keep in mind that you are looking at individual issues and not the "whole woods" approach, if you will.

Thanks, Matt
Sailrite

Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic