Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sewing Machines > Sailrite Sewing Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedSailrite for 'regular sewing'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loneranger10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sailrite for 'regular sewing'
    Posted: 18 October 2018 at 4:17pm
Just curious if anyone has used the sailrite ultrafeed for regular home sewing. I don't really sew a lot of thin silky fabrics anyway. I try to sew fleece booties and my Pfaff 130 has a hard time feeding and punching through. Just looking to see if others have personal experience cause I really would like to get an ultrafeed I think

Thanks
Jknight611 View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jknight611 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2018 at 8:52pm
I routinely sew Sunbrella and the next project I will sew 2.2 oz nylon making a hammock. Just takes a few minutes to change needle, and a brief run to adjust thread tension and stitch length. Seems to work just fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic