Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous Topics > General Miscellaneous Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedReupholstery recliner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reupholstery recliner
    Posted: 29 February 2016 at 3:05pm
I wanted to say thank you for the great how to videos. I just finished with the reupholster of a recliner and could not done it with the help of the how to videos. This was my first attempt at this. I was going to attach a picture but can't figure out how to do that on this forum.
Thanks again

RKA
Zach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2016 at 3:07pm
Glad to hear the project went well! We have some great new videos in the works, be sure to stay tuned!

Feel free to send the photos to Zach@sailrite.com, I would love to see the end product and I'll send an internal email to the shop so they can all see them too, Eric loves to see finished customer projects.

Edited by Zach - 29 February 2016 at 3:08pm
Zach Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic