Print Page | Close Window

LSZ-1 Master Class

Printed From: Sailrite Enterprises, Inc.
Category: Sewing Machines
Forum Name: Sailrite Sewing Machines
Forum Discription: The use and maintenance of Sailrite Sewing Machines
URL: http://forum.sailrite.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3661
Printed Date: 22 October 2020 at 6:29am

Topic: LSZ-1 Master Class
Posted By: gjchandler
Subject: LSZ-1 Master Class
Date Posted: 27 December 2018 at 8:32pm
I recently bought an LSZ-1 and am very pleased with it!  I've read through the manual very carefully, and have watched all the technical videos that are available on youtube...  but I want to know more...  

Does anyone know a particularly good video series either on the LSZ-1 Machine or sewing machines in general that are built like these Sailrite machines that would teach me to understand the schematics in the back of the book and how everything is working?  I kind of want to geek out on what each of these gears and rods do.  Geek

Replies:
Posted By: MattGrant
Date Posted: 28 December 2018 at 9:46am
Great question. As you probably know Sailrite does have all of the information on what each part does and how it functions. But we have not made the content public, beyond what is needed to help a customer tune a machine. We are considering a way to open our support case library to verified owners of Ultrafeed sewing machines through an App. Unfortunately this is a project for 2020. Until then if you want to discuss items piece by piece by providing the schematic numbers to me at matt@sailrite.com I will get you started. Just give me a month between each unique inquiry so I can schedule some time to get you appropriate content. Glad you are enjoying the machine!

-------------
Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite

Print Page | Close Window