Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sewing Machines > Sailrite Sewing Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LSZ-1 Presser Foot Sticking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SV/Mehitabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 2:50pm
I had the same problem with a new (June 2017) LSZ-1.  Thanks to the above posts, I isolated the problem to the walking foot shaft (#14 group5). The shaft was catching because of a misalignment of the presser foot  bar bracket (#9 group5). I loosened the two allen screws (#10 group 5) and rotated the bracket slightly so that #20 group five was more truly aligned  with #19 group 5.  

MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 4:38pm
We are sorry that you had to make your own adjustments to the machine. Please reach out to us if you need further assistance.
Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
Matt B View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 8:31am
Hello kjnoz,

I have opened a technical Support Case via your account.  This gives us direct communication and will allow you to contact me with any questions.  Talk to you soon.
Kind regards, 
MattB   
Chief Technical Advisor
Matt Borden

Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic