Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sewing Machines > Sailrite Sewing Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LS1 better control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GDAVIS67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LS1 better control
    Posted: 03 September 2018 at 12:39pm
I have a LS1 that i bought this summer and really like the machine in general. My question in particular is if there is a better "add on" accessory that allows better control of the speed of the machine? I have considered upgrading the motor, but that would only work at my shop in a fixed stand and would have to change when this is "portable" back to the stock motor. Does the upgraded foot speed control allow for better motor and speed control? I'm happy to purchase one, but would like to know what others experience is first.

Thanks in advance.
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2018 at 7:31pm
There is no better foot control for the portable setup. But if you go with that Industrial table stand with the Workhorse Servo motor you will not regret it - and it will spoil you! But as you mentioned you lose portability in this configuration.
Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic