Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sailmaking > Sail Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedIndustrial Sewing Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote selenajane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Industrial Sewing Machines
    Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:21am
Hi Friends

Can you list me out some websites which can help me in getting contact of Industrial Sewing Machines companies.

MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:10am
What type of equipment are you looking for? Sailrite sells a variety of full Industrial sewing Machines.
Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
Tejas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:51am
In addition to your application, do you want links to industrial sewing machine companies or to industrial sewing machine dealers?

Sailrite is both.
Beneteau First 36.7

Juki LU-1508N
Bernina 217N with CAM Reader
Singer 99 with hand crank
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:03am
Hi Tejas,
Please don't spend a lot of time finding and posting links to other dealer websites. We frown against this on the Sailrite forum. We do obviously allow links to helpful resources and sites that are not in direct competition with Sailrite. Hope this makes sense.

Hope you are having a great Holiday Season and thanks again for being so active on our forum. I always appreciate reading what you have to say!

Matt Grant
Sailrite

Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
Tejas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:03am
I think I already understood that and did not intend to post such information, but rather clarify the question which I had guessed was not what was being asked.
Beneteau First 36.7

Juki LU-1508N
Bernina 217N with CAM Reader
Singer 99 with hand crank
wingless View Drop Down
Groupie Member
Groupie Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:24pm
The machine is only part of the equation.

A big part is the support, especially when getting started. The support from Sailrite is unequalled.

There will be problems and assistance is very useful.
2000 SeaRay 380 Sundancer
Mercruiser 454 MAG MPI
Horizon 380hp
Westerbeke 7.0KW BCGB
many cool mods

Juki DNU-1541S
Consew CSM550
suejones View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suejones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:03am
I seen it on the site already?
Just go to there site you will see it! 

Edited by MattGrant - 01 May 2016 at 6:23pm
Bailey View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 3:39am
Thanks guys.. You helped me too)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic