Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canvas Work > Fabric Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedIdentify Front and Back Side of Sunbrella

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avxflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identify Front and Back Side of Sunbrella
    Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:50pm
I'm building my first cover using the new instructional video on PWC covers as a guide.  I bought some Sunbrella fabric (4672-0000 Heather Beige) and am about ready to cut it when I noticed I can't tell which side is the top or which side is the bottom of the fabric!  Is there anyway to tell?  My eyes aren't the greatest, but both sides feel the same and look the same.
Matt B View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:27am
Hello avxflyer,

Both sides of Sunbrella Marine Grade fabric are the same, meaning that either side can be exposed to the outside.

Best regards,

Matt B
Matt Borden

Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic