Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sewing Machines > Industrial Sewing Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Consew 201R

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugolerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Consew 201R
    Posted: 23 August 2018 at 10:39am
Has anyone heard or have any experience with this model Consew? Thinking of buying one from someone and want to make sure it will be a good supplement to my sailrite lsz1. I want to be able to use tenara thread for canvas particularly. Thank you.
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2018 at 1:47pm
I certainly do. The Ultrafeed LS-1 is a much better made machine starting with the body casting and internal parts. You can probably get the Consew for a lot less money but you will likely have to fuss with it a fair amount to get it going. Tenara is tough to sew on any oscillating hook machine. Consider using Profilen from Sailrite which is much easier to sew. If you don't need portability I would also look at the Sailrite Fabricator which is an awesome piece of machinery! 
Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic