Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous Topics > General Miscellaneous Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedCatamaran Trampoline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catamaran Trampoline
    Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:31am
I need to replace the trampoline on my 30' catamaran.  I have ordered and received the 3 Sailrite trampoline mesh choices.  The original tramp is the "soft white mesh, #361" except that the original is coated with vinyl to resist UV and mildew.  The sailrite fabric is uncoated.  I would use one of the vinyl coated square hole meshes, but it would reduce the openness from 41% to 32%.  That is a safety concern for stability if it catches too much wind (or water).   I have not been able to find any coating that I can apply to the #361 mesh for UV and mildew protection.  Anyone have any experience or ideas about this?  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic