Sailrite Enterprises, Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sewing Machines > Sailrite Sewing Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This forum is now a read-only site and discussions have been archived. You can still read the content but will no longer be able to post. For our ongoing how-to project blogs and video content, visit our “How-To” page at www.sailrite.com. For one-on-one assistance, email us at support@sailrite.com.

Forum LockedBar tacking with LSZ-1 and swing away binder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwalters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bar tacking with LSZ-1 and swing away binder
    Posted: 11 April 2019 at 4:09pm
When I am using the 1" swing away binder and trying to bar tack the binding at the beginning or end, when I reverse the the binder swing arm moves away from the foot, and the stitches really start to wander as I go back and forth - not pretty. Is there some trick to bar tacking when using the attachment to keep the stitches on top if each other? Thanks!
MattGrant View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Sailrite Employee - Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattGrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2019 at 4:55pm
That is exactly what the binder would do when you reverse. We just did a video to show how you can use this to your advantage. See the link below. Also I think you can follow these general rules to free the binding to bar tack when appropriate.

Look at the first video under the "Videos" tab --- about 5 minutes in.

Best Regards,
Matt Grant
Sailrite
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic